Here at N Brown we are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join our finance team!
The Payroll Department has undergone a large amount of change within the last year, due to the implementation of a new HR and Payroll Software. As a Payroll Administrator within the team, you will provide a wide view to all aspects of payroll processing, handling administration duties within the group payroll(s) and expenses as well as ensuring the department adheres to SLA’s and provides a good level of customer services to all our colleagues.
Main Responsibilities for the Payroll Administrator will be:
- Processing of New Starters / Leavers onto Payroll System
- Expenses Administration, including new users / change of approvers
- Expenses Processing, including Auditing of Claims
- Completion of National Statistics Forms
- Employee Queries for all Group Payrolls
- Pension Uploads and Reporting
What experience are we looking for?
- Experience working within a payroll environment
- Experience in payroll processing using an integrated HR and Payroll System, Core HR would be advantageous
- High level of accuracy and able to prioritise your workload.
- Experience of the Core HR Payroll System, and Concur Expenses System would be beneficial, along with intermediate Excel Skills.
- Good level of customer service and collaboration with other departments
About N Brown
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
What’s in it for you?
As Payroll Administrator at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary of up to £23,000 per annum (DOE) plus bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.