As our Head of Digital Product, you will drive the digital strategy and roadmap to ensure continuous improvement of the digital multi-channel experience. You will lead and manage a team of Product Managers across company-wide activities and work collaboratively with UX, analytics, technology, trading, brand, marketing, product, buying and creative. You will ensure your team contains the product management skills and resources required to ensure you can successfully execute your product’s strategy and roadmap.
As Head of Digital Product, you will generate initiatives and opportunities through industry insight and oversee ongoing measurements and testing to continuously drive the optimisation of the digital multi-channel experience. Researching industry trends and best practice, you will drive new opportunities into commercial opportunities for N Brown.
We’re looking for a great collaborator who can manage and engage key stakeholders and colleagues across the business. You will have agile experience and an understanding of User Research / Design Thinking concepts. We’re looking for a great coach and mentor who can engage, support and develop the product management team.
In your role as Head of Digital Product you will:
- Lead product management strategy, roadmap, and execution
- Lead the team of Product Managers
- Understand and work with stakeholders and their pain points and steer the team in the right direction by putting best team members in the most value generating products/ business priorities
- Set clear goals and KPIs for team members and periodically review all the KPIs owned by the team spanning across multiple products and provide feedback/ suggestions on improving these
- Handle conflicting priorities well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence
- Carry out line management responsibilities for direct reports, and develop and coach people
- Lead discussions on the delivery of key programmes/ initiatives and ensure all the resources are aligned towards delivering those and work towards resolving any bottlenecks/ risks
- Maintain and establish new relationships with suppliers and business partners relating to my product portfolio
- Work with the technology leadership team to ensure the Product team capabilities are in sync the technical strategy, keeping future roadmap/ likely requirements into account and build team capabilities accordingly
This is a role within N Brown that can shape the future of our business! As a digital retailer, most of the work requires product management and therefore you’ll get the opportunity to work across the whole organisation, building and maintaining relationships across the group. What skills and experience are we looking for?
- A methodical / analytical approach and great problem-solving skills
- Attitude and the aptitude to learn new product area/domain quickly
- Ownership, responsiveness, and commitment towards assigned work
- Strong decision making and prioritisation skills, especially when multiple trade-offs are involved, and faster decision are required
- Knowledgeable about multiple specialities including PM, IT, Programme Management, UX, etc
- Strong leadership experience
Experience you will need in this role:
- Demonstrate considerable expertise and experience in Product Management and can drive the strategy and direction of multiple complex products
- Efficient in stakeholder management and can steer the team in the right direction by putting best team members in the most value generating products/ business priorities
- Knowledge and experience of product management best practice, methodologies, and strong technical acumen
- Technically competent to influence and understand the solution context and approach and aid engineering in estimating the complexity of work being requested
About N Brown
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
As Head of Digital Product Management at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary) plus bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.