Here at N Brown Group, we are looking to recruit a Complaints Handler to join our Financial Services Team. In this role, you will take complete ownership of your customers’ dissatisfaction and do everything you can to resolve any issues that arise whilst enabling and encouraging a future relationship. You’ll provide an exceptional level of service, showing empathy whilst solving problems, and handling complaints in a timely and professional fashion.
We place the customer at the heart of everything we do, so it’s important that you’re comfortable communicating to customers both on the phone and in writing.
Your role as Complaints Handler will involve:
- Demonstrating a timely resolution of all complaints raised by our customers via phone, email/letter, or webchat
- Exploring all aspects of the customers complaint, to establish and fully understand the root cause
- Developing key working relationships with your colleagues to help you achieve the right outcome for the customer
- Ensuring the effective management of complaints in line with regulatory bodies
- Writing bespoke final response letters and/or emails to the customer
- Recording complaint details accurately on all relevant systems and databases
- Adhering to complaints policies and procedures
- Working as efficiently and effectively as possible to achieve KPI’s
- Acting as a role model for the business always championing our vision and values, demonstrating a professional approach to work
- Seeking opportunities to improve and enhance the service we provide to our Customers both internally and externally by identifying and sharing ways to improve the way we do things
- Always adopting a flexible approach to work, being prepared to undertake ad hoc duties which may be required to meet the ever-changing needs of our Customers and Business.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Experience of responding to customer complaints by telephone and/or in writing within a FCA or other regulated environment
- Knowledgeable on regulations including FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and ICO (Information Commissioners Office)
- Experience of working within the guidelines of the Consumer Credit Act, DISP rules (Dispute Resolution) and FOS (Financial Ombudsmen Service)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competence in Office based applications (Word and Excel) and web-based platforms
- Demonstrating the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise tasks
- Ability to adapt to change and differing business demands.
About N Brown
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers.
What’s On Offer?
- Holidays – 24 days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holiday)
- Holiday purchase scheme – where you may be offered to buy up to 10 extra days off
- Employee discount – on all of our ranges including retail, furniture, electrical appliances, toys and more (Cost plus VAT)
- Contributory pension schemes
- Access to a variety of discounts with local and national businesses, hotels and restaurants.
- Annual Company bonus scheme
As Complaints Handler at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary plus annual bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.