As a Digital Analyst, you will collaborate with key teams, such as UX, Trading, and Digital to provide analytics and recommendations to drive decision making and meet stakeholder briefs. Taking the lead from the UX Analytics Business Partner, this role will be proactive in problem solving and making recommendations to improve the customer/user experience and hit business KPIs
In your role as Digital Analyst you will:
- Provide analytics and recommendations to meet stakeholder briefs and deliver improved UX performance for customers.
- Work closely with the UX Analytics Business Partner to support UX analytics workstreams and projects.
- Take accountability for own projects and initiatives.
- Create/manage dashboards to measure performance of digital experiences.
- Present all work in an easily accessible format with clear outputs and recommendations.
- Support the wider analytics and insight team as required.
- Support stakeholders with understanding requirements and root cause.
- Proactively seek feedback on performance and behaviour and own personal development.
- Feed insights and findings into CRO team to develop data led hypotheses’
- Support CRO team with post test results deep dives - investigating the outcome of tests
What experience are we looking for?
- An understanding or experience of Conversion Rate Optimisation - creating test hypotheses and conducting post-test analyses
- Passion for analytics and data insight with some experience of analytics in an academic or professional setting is essential.
- Experience of UX and App analytics is desirable.
- Google Analytics is essential
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Open-minded, flexible, and positive attitude with a willingness to embrace challenges and to learn.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills are essential, along with an ability to manage a varied workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Degree / MSc qualified within a relevant discipline (Mathematics, Science, Engineering, IT or Marketing etc) is strongly advantageous but not essential.
- SQL, Python/R or other analytical programming languages is essential
- Experience of (next generation) BI tools such as Power BI, Qlikview or Tableau and digital analytics tools is also desirable.
About N Brown
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
As UX Analyst at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum (DOE) plus bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown