Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers. You will be part of a team who have a strong strategy to grow beauty and are passionate about offering real beauty for the real woman in an inspiring way.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown.
As a Change Analyst you will support the Change Managers in delivering change activities across Customer Operations. You will assess, analyse and communicate various initiatives, ensuring that we deliver a great customer experience.
What you’ll be responsible for as a Change Analyst:
- Support the Change managers in delivering process, system and strategic change requests within Customer Operations
- Act as a voice for the customer and colleague, championing change and improvements across the customer and colleague experience
- Support the Change Managers in identifying and capturing business requirements and key business impacts in the agreed format and detail the differences between the as is and to be scenario
- Carry out pre & post change impact analysis, calling out any risks to customer or colleague journey
- Ensure regulatory requirements have been considered and captured with any piece of change i.e. TCF, Vulnerable
- Ensure appropriate documentation is created/captured for all changes i.e. change log, process documentation, meeting minutes etc.
- Create user acceptance test scripts and arrange/ conduct UAT work with the appropriate teams on defect resolution
- Engage and work collaboratively with colleagues from various departments to support the effective implementation of change
- Act as an SME for the Customer Operations division
- Product maximisation - understand product roadmap, proactively promote product features to relevant stakeholders to ensure that we are maximising product capability and ROI
- CSAT - Conduct root cause analysis to explain drivers behind fluctuations and influence key stakeholders/work collaboratively with colleagues to drive positive change
What you will need to succeed as a Change Analyst:
- Able to define the most appropriate approach and tools to use in a change analysis situation
- Knowledge and awareness of Change/Project Management principles, documents and plans
- Strong influencer - able to lead meetings to a successful conclusion
- Ability to build strong relationships across an organisation at all levels
- Strong analytical skills specifically problem solving and root cause identification
- Communicates with impact and clarity, both verbally and in writing
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient
In return for your hard-work and commitment, you’ll receive fantastic training and a competitive benefits package.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams