Here at N Brown, we are looking for a Brand Marketing Lead to join our Brand Team! The Brand Marketing Lead will own and deliver a clear content roadmap that supports campaigns and wider brand strategy, for a dedicated brand.
The successful candidate will identify product stories, trends and events and translate them into relevant customer communication as well as building and owning relationships with key talent and agencies, with an established network to draw on for campaign and content support
As Brand Marketing Lead you will:
- Lead on in-season brand marketing for a dedicated brand, ensuring comms are reflective of the quarterly strategy.
- Assist in the development of integrated marketing campaign strategies and activity plans.
- Assist in the creation of brand guidelines to bring the brand to life and ensure that brand standards and identity guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure campaign materials are aligned to overall collateral and identity guidelines.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns, on time and within budget.
- Work with key stakeholders to implement campaign activity including.
- Coordinate campaign activity with the wider business teams to deliver campaign objectives and lead generative activity.
- Brand point of contact for external comms agencies –inclusive of media, PR and social.
- Collaborates with the creative team on brand content and campaign requirements.
- Aligns to the brand marketing budget, ensuring we spend to FC and against ROI targets.
- Accountable for campaign effectiveness-setting objectives and tracking against clear KPIs.
What experience will you need?
- Extensive in-house retail marketing experience in a brand marketing role.
- Fashion brand and digital marketing experience.
- Previous experience of identifying product stories, trends and events and translating them into relevant customer communication.
- Previous experience of building and owning relationships with key talent and agencies, with an established network to draw on for campaign and content support.
- Innovative and forward thinker –at their best when coming up with customer first ideas.
- Proven ability to work with stakeholders in a matrix/dotted line environment.
- A degree in marketing or a related discipline is desirable but not essential.
About N Brown
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.