Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers. You will be part of a team who have a strong strategy to grow beauty and are passionate about offering real beauty for the real woman in an inspiring way.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown.
Transport N Brown goods safely, securely, efficiently and timely whilst maintaining the good repute of the operator and operator’s licence.
Collecting container freight from Trafford and Liverpool freight terminals, inter site (Trunking) of stock and the delivery of goods to 3rd party locations across north and central England
Holding a minimum Cat C+E Licence and also support driving other vehicle licence categories (Cat C and B) and when necessary cover FLT and Shunt duties.
At all times work to the core values and behaviours of N Brown.
- Complete daily and first use inspections of commercial vehicles and associated equipment reporting any faults to the Transport Operations leadership team
- Operate transport specific Hand held terminal (HHT) and follow the collection and delivery instructions, obeying all road signs, speed limits, height and weight restrictions
- Follow all safety and security rules at N Brown and third party sites
- Check collection / delivery items against information presented to obtain customer signature capture for proof of delivery (POD)
- Report all discrepancies or damages associated with collections / deliveries to the Transport planning team
- Work with Transports customers: Imports, Operations and suppliers
- Report all accidents and incidents to the management team and relevant authorities
In return for your hard-work and commitment, you’ll receive fantastic training and a competitive benefits package.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams