Here at N Brown Group, we currently have an extremely exciting opportunity for a Risk Insight and Reporting Manager to join our Group Business Risk department. This key risk management role requires a strong technical understanding of business risk, and the framework requirements associated with its management, backed by a sound record of the use of data and risk systems to inform risk status and reporting. The scope of the role covers all N Brown and outsourced locations, both on and off-shore, and may require travel and presence at each of these sites; the role holder is accountable for sourcing business and risk insight, for managing the ServiceNow Risk Management System and for the design and production of risk and issue management reporting for the Board and Senior Managers.
As a key component of the ERM model, the role holder will source and maintain KRIs to provide oversight monitoring and reporting of Credit and Financial Risk. The role holder will be the N Brown SME for Risk system management and reporting. A key part of the role is to engage directly with Executive and SMF Role holders to identify and assimilate their risk MI and reporting requirements well as working with other Group data experts and insight providers to ensure that risk reporting is consistent and that data mechanisms are consistently applied.
As Risk Insight and Reporting Manager you will:
- Build relationships with FS Exec members and other SMF Role-holders to enable effective provision of risk insight across all Group Executive functions. Develop and maintain data gathering and reporting protocols across all functions be accountable for signing-off the accuracy and validity of risk reporting data.
- Use data and insight to monitor Credit and Financial risks and exposures.
- Maintain the ServiceNow Integrated Risk Management system and reporting
- Consider identified risks, issues and control data and determine aggregate potential risk and regulatory impact and report to appropriate stakeholders, including the FS Exec, and participate in defining and agreeing remedial actions.
- Accountable for managing and ensuring the quality and timely delivery of all risk and issue management reporting; collaborating with first and second line Risk Managers to ensure a consistent and robust application.
- Accountable for managing aggregate delivery of the Risk and Control Insight Plan.
- Providing second line evaluation of first line use of risk and control data and opining on the application of first line risk data use. The scope of risk data evaluation will include: Business areas, processes, product, data security and major change activity.
- Accountable for producing monitoring programmes that accurately identify potential risk exposures or control gaps or non-performance through effective use of KRIs, with findings risk rated according to the Risk Management Policies and standards.
- Build coaching and development programmes for first and second line risk managers, ensuring consistency and quality of data used to manage Issues, RCSA, Loss Event reporting and KRIs.
What You Will Need:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 5 years risk management experience, gained in a Financial Services environment
- Excellent skills and competency in: Using SME experience to coach and develop colleagues’ risk data and insight knowledge, governance of data accuracy and validity, measuring, analysis and reporting KRI performance, report writing, design, production and maintenance of reporting dashboards, principles of business continuity management, principals of data protection processes, policy, standards and process development and review, relationship management (At senior internal and external level), design and production of system generated reports and reporting schedules
- In depth knowledge of: Data management and reporting, risk and control evaluation methodologies, risk and control self-assessment techniques, system administration and reporting
- Good knowledge of: Relevant UK regulation, business Continuity Management techniques, risk quantification and modelling
What’s On Offer?
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
As Risk Insight and Reporting Manager at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary of up to £65,000 per annum (DOE) plus bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.