Here at N Brown, we are looking for a Product Coordinators Administrator to join the Tech and Leisure team (Tech, Small Appliances, Leisure, TV, Large Appliances and Toys)! The Administrator will be working alongside the Product Coordinator to showcase the departments ranges through print and digital channels.
What you’ll be responsible for as a Product Coordinators Administrator:
- Complete administrative duties to assist the Product Coordinator
- Support weekly trade meetings through best seller reports
- Responsible for keeping documents and schedules up to date
- Attend meetings to gain a holistic view of product and market data
- Undertake market research to be aware of competitor activity
- Key catalogue codes to databases to ensure website links are accurate
- Monitor the N Brown websites to ensure the correct products, imagery and stories are on the homepages
- Coordinate brand key stories and hero product by analysing competitors, the market and customer insights
- Cross functionally collaborate with the social and marketing team by nominating products for campaigns and influencer gifting
- Liaise with buying, merchandising, ecommerce, and marketing teams to ensure all necessary information has been actioned
- Assist the product coordinator with assembling print offers by creating line lists and pagination break downs
What you will need to succeed as a Product Coordinators Administrator:
- Excellent administrative, communication and organisation skills
- A keen interest in product
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task various projects
- Confidently present in meetings
- Driven & motivated
- Retail experience preferred
About N Brown
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers. You will be part of a team who have a strong strategy to grow beauty and are passionate about offering real beauty for the real woman in an inspiring way.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown.