We are now recruiting for an Online Merchandising Executive to join our Ecommerce Team here at N Brown! We are looking for an inspired customer focussed marketeer, with the ability to be flexible, work collaboratively with colleagues demonstrating a positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
You will be contributing to the delivery of the Ecommerce strategy, achieving online demand targets, optimising both category and product performance, and improving customer and visitor conversion targets.
If you are analytical and digitally literate with a genuine enthusiasm for ecommerce, we want to hear from you! Experience using web analytical tools such as Google Analytics is preferable, however we have brilliant colleagues who can share their knowledge and teach you these skills when you are here!
Your role as Online Merchandising Executive:
- Work closely with the ecommerce team to understand online categories and feed in to product and category optimisation opportunities
- Ensuring all products are strategically merchandised across the site
- Providing insight into web performance
- Using online analytics to study customer behaviour and identify improvements to the customer journey
- Sequencing, left hand navigation sequencing and visibility of refinements
- Review product attributes to ensure that site navigation, filters and characteristics are optimised
- Up-sell and cross-sell lines using available resources / tools (Rich Relevance)
- Assisting the team in the upkeep and effectiveness of the drop-down navigation
- Analyse onsite search behaviour to help assist in planning and ensuring products and content presented is relevant and optimised. Liaising with the relevant teams to action merchandising rules to improve results and conversion
- Create, update and maintain characteristics for promotional activity and sequencing
- Support the E-comm team with link building to support the promotional/trading calendar
About N Brown
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones.
It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
We are proud to be N Brown!