Here at N Brown we are looking to recruit an Associate Product Manager to join our Digital Product team! Reporting into either a Product Manager or Lead Product Manager, as Associate Product Manager you will be pivotal to getting stuff done within our development squads.
Working within our commerce area, delivering the technology needed to power our website and mobile apps. As an Associate Product Manager, you may be relatively new to
the field of Product or Digital. The ideal candidate will have design, business or technology previously, and have the enthusiasm and desire to want to have a career in product management.
About N Brown
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones.
Your role as Associate Product Manager here at N Brown;
• Understand key user personas, customers & stakeholders for their product
• Understand and demonstrate all the features of component to different audiences within and outside of immediate product team
• Effectively document and explain new requirements to the squad using user stories, personas, and acceptance tests and help the team in breaking down pieces of
work/epic into smaller, deliverable chunks of value that can be delivered faster
• Steer sprint/release planning sessions by working with colleagues to plan sprints/releases that deliver maximum business value in least effort
• Monitor competitor activity and overseas market trends
• Drive the acceptance and adoption of ideas and improvements with product and technology stakeholders
• Present to other product areas on my product/product component and its
• Effectively present the vision, key KPIs and execution plans (release/sprint plans) for the product
• Provide support to lead product managers and product managers
What you will need to succeed;
• Enthusiasm and desire to want to have a career in product management
• Understanding of user research/ design thinking concepts
• Knowledge or understanding of web or app platforms
• Knowledge or understanding of software development methodologies and processes
• A methodical and analytical approach, good problem-solving skills and can provide logical answers to problems.
• Used good prioritisation techniques to refine your feature backlog regularly.
• Attitude and the aptitude to learn new product area/domain quickly.
• Good written & verbal communication skills
• Good presentation & persuasion skills
• Open and positive attitude
• Customer centric mentality, prioritising work that solves real customer problems
What’s in it for you?
As Associate Product Manager here at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary of up to £25,000 per annum (DOE) plus pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!