Here at N Brown Group, we currently have an extremely exciting opportunity for a Product Manager – Financial Services to join our innovative, successful and outstanding financial services division. This area of our business is vital to our wider function and we are seeking someone to join N Brown at a time of real excitement across the organisation.
As Product Manager – Financial Services, you will:
Support, shape and deliver the FS Product and Payments strategy by developing, launching and managing products, propositions and related services (e.g. statements) that drive maximum customer value and good customer outcomes, whilst optimising commercial benefits.
- Support the Head of Product Management in developing an effective FS product strategy and roadmap through understanding trends of the marketplace, the needs of customers, future regulation and an alignment to the wider Retail strategy.
- Develop, launch and monitor products/propositions to ensure they meet customer needs, deliver good customer outcomes and generate commercial value.
- Work with FS Marketing and Retail teams to ensure products are developed into relevant customer propositions with clear benefits to maximise take up and usage
- Feed into the identification of opportunities that lead to the growth of the FS product range through innovation while still maintaining the fundamental business goals/priorities.
- Work closely with First and Second Line to adhere to the Product Governance Framework. Accountable for Product Governance, ensuring all products are in line with regulations, Annual Product Reviews are undertaken, NPD process is followed, product risks are managed and mitigated (control owner for FS Product related conduct risks and product elements of the RCSA framework).
- Responsible for monitoring metrics to measure effectiveness of existing financial products and services and drive improvements, working closely with the Commercial, Marketing and Finance teams.
- Develop and manage relationships with senior stakeholders across the business, particularly across FS SLT, Retail and Digital Technology.
- Support the delivery of the Financial Services budget across various products and services including account protection, statements, letters, warranties and any future ancillary products.
- Support the management of key supplier contracts.
What You Will Need:
- Previous Product Management experience, ideally in Financial Services.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
What’s On Offer?
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
As Product Manager – Financial Services, here at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum (DOE) plus bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.