Here at N Brown, we are looking for a Digital Design Lead/Lead Artworker to join us to lead a team of Digital Designers/Artworkers to create original digital art work and images for the use by the organisation in a variety of different ways across multiple digital touch points (email, web, social etc) and brands. Managing performance and monitoring and ensuring the highest quality of team output. A single point of contact for either Fashion or Home art working.
As Digital Design Lead/Lead Artworker, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team to create digital artwork for a variety of communications material to include: Digital Advertising, Emails, Social, Web and Marketing projects/campaigns.
- Monitoring and ensuring quality of team output.
- Supporting team workload and providing team leaderships.
- Providing senior experience and guidance to a team of Digital Designers/Artworkers.
- Ensuring all digital artwork is of the highest standard within customer guidelines.
- Ensure that all digital artwork work is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines.
- All team management activity including performance management, annual reviews, giving feedback, development and coaching.
- Supporting the team with their workload and tasks as required.
- Any other tasks responsibly requested.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Significant experience within digital art working in creating for multiple digital platforms in fast paced environments.
- Proven understanding of the role and nuances of digital touch points in the customer journey.
- Can lead and motivate a team whilst maintaining the ability to get ‘hands on’ and work with the team in delivery.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign and the ability to coach and develop others in these skills.
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working with online management tools, ideally Workfront.
- Demonstrated experience/portfolio in either Home or Fashion.
- A degree in a related subject would be desirable.
About N Brown
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.