Here at N Brown, we are looking for a Creative Business Partner/Account Manager to join us. Our Creative Business Partner will account manage the relationship between a dedicated brand team/s and our internal creative resource. Ensuring key brand stakeholders are receiving the service level they need to deliver first class marketing whilst also protecting creative time to ensure all work is value add and in line with creative guidelines and company strategy so creative resource is always used in the most efficiency and cost-effective manner.
As Creative Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Operating as the lead point of contact and creative business partner for any and all matters specific to your brand (s).
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Acting as the ambassador for the internal creative team, showcasing work and sharing capabilities.
- Partner in crime to senior creative, supporting their vision and creating a positive team environment.
- Project management – overseeing milestone dates, managing change, scheduling sessions for brief/review/feedback with internal team and external as well as Workfront lead.
- Liaising with external suppliers to support best in class production, managing budgets and financial administration as well as CPA.
- Fostering continuous improvement – developing an environment that supports creative excellence in terms of time, knowledge and problem solving.
- Ruthlessly protecting creative time.
- Working on several projects simultaneously, ensuring work is delivered on time and error free.
- Monitor smooth workflow of all live jobs, dealing with issues appropriately and ensuring that correct approval processes have been adhered to.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Experience in a creative account management role of a similar nature, which could be in agency or in house.
- Experience of managing the day-to-day workflow for creative projects.
- Able to motivate and engage a team.
- First class communication skills to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to build internal customer relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Able to demonstrate a positive can-do approach even during challenging times.
- Fully IT literate and able to learn fast and try new software as it emerges.
- A degree in related subject is desirable but not essential.
About N Brown
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
We are Proud to be N Brown.