Here at N Brown Group, we extremely excited to be recruiting for a Customer Experience Advisor within Customer Operations, part of Financial Services. Helping our customers with all aspects of their account via traditional and digital channels.
Hours of work: 36.17 hours per week - working on a 4 week rota between the hours of 8am to 8 pm, Monday to Friday and 8am-6pm, Saturday and Sunday.
Salary and Benefits: £9.55 per hour (£17,962.02 per annum) plus overtime available at peak times at time and a half.
As Customer Experience Advisor you will be:
- Taking ownership, investigating and resolving customer complaints and enquiries.
- Liaising with customers in a professional and courteous manner via telephone (inbound and outbound), email, letter and social media.
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business.
- Supporting offline teams and telephone enquiries/sales when required.
- Ensuring that every customer experience is a positive one by exceeding customer service expectations.
- Showing empathy and understanding whilst solving problems, handling complaints and re-solving queries in a timely and professional fashion.
- The ability to work without close supervision, including at home, on portable equipment.
- FCA & Regulatory requirements – ability to accurately identify when a complaint is to be handed off to Customer Management Team (CMT), and to manage customer’s expectations around this.
- To work within a regulated consumer credit environment, subject to SM&CR conditions.
What You will Need:
- Experience of drafting business level documents.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Being able to adapt communication style whilst consistently demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with your peer group and stakeholders at all levels.
What’s On Offer?
- Holidays – 24 days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holiday)
- Holiday purchase scheme – where you may be offered to buy up to 10 extra days off
- Employee discount – on all of our ranges including retail, furniture, electrical appliances, toys and more (Cost plus VAT)
- Contributory pension schemes
- Access to a variety of discounts with local and national businesses, hotels and restaurants.
- Annual Company bonus scheme
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
As Customer Experience Advisor at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary of up to £17,962.02 per annum plus bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.