We have a fantastic opportunity here at N Brown for an experience CRM Manager to join our exciting, dynamic and innovative product & Trade division! The successful CRM Manager will lead and manage the CRM team to drive all customer facing relationship marketing activities, along with investment management, to drive both consumer file and demand growth through the execution of profitable activity.
As CRM Manager here at N Brown Group, you will:
Drive customer performance in addition to the share of customer wallet through all available channels, product ranges and services.
- To manage the segmentation of the brand database to drive customer programmes & improve long term quality and profitability of the customer file
- To develop & deliver multichannel CRM programmes to retain customers across all stages of the lifecycle.
- To deliver the strategy around email including channel development
- To manage the delivery of the consumer communications plan, including creative execution, customer selection, test activity & results in order to drive the required sales plan.
- To manage the investment plan for retention activity ensuring budgets are kept to plan.
- Recruit, train, develop & manage the CRM team to deliver their objectives. Hold 1-1 & team meetings to ensure targets are met.
What Skills and Experience are we Looking For?
- Experience of a similar CRM role in a complex and fast paced environment
- Microsoft suites and experience with CRM tools and systems
What’s On Offer?
- Holidays – 24 days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holiday)
- Holiday purchase scheme – where you may be offered to buy up to 10 extra days off
- Employee discount – on all of our ranges including retail, furniture, electrical appliances, toys and more (Cost plus VAT)
- Contributory pension schemes
- Access to a variety of discounts with local and national businesses, hotels and restaurants.
- Annual Company bonus scheme
As CRM Manager at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary plus annual bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
About N Brown
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers.
We are proud to be N Brown.