Here at N Brown, we are looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to join our team! As a member of the group finance team, you will support our Finance Systems Team in administering and enhancing the various systems used within the finance function.
In your role as Finance Administrator:
- Providing administration support and system housekeeping
- Checking and inputting new supplier details
- Communicating with suppliers to update terms and conditions
- Ensuring that the status and payment terms are correctly set for each supplier
- Checking for and chasing any missing supplier file information
- Liaising with our bank when required
- Working on and providing system reports
- Monitoring and assistance with the company purchase order activities
- Carrying out period end activities
- Monitoring system interfaces to ensure error free
- Answering general system queries raised by the wider finance team
- Assisting with ad-hoc tasks within the finance team when necessary
What are we looking for?
- The successful candidate will be a positive, proactive and sociable person
- Prepared to get involved in numerous and varied activities
- Analytical, with an inquisitive mind and be quick to pick up new skills
- Organised and proficient at keeping appropriate records
- Able to work independently and be focused on accuracy and detail
- Comfortable using Excel to intermediate / advanced level
- It would be desirable though not essential to understand accounting principles and have a functional knowledge of a Financial ERP.
About N Brown
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new, and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
As an Administrator at N Brown, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £19,000 per annum (DOE) plus bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You’ll receive appropriate training in several finance systems including Oracle Financials, IBM planning and analytics and HSBC Net. You will also receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.