Here at N Brown, we are looking for a Customer Insight Manger to our team! This is a fantastic opportunity for an insight professional to help us put customers at the heart of our decision making and support our group strategy to create distinct brands with improved product and enhanced digital experiences.
About the Role
In this role you will be managing research and insight programmes to ensure our business and brands remain close to our markets, our customers, and their evolving needs. You will see our brands through the eyes of our customers, identifying areas of strength and opportunity, benchmarking key elements of our propositions and measuring satisfaction and advocacy, as well as exploring opportunities to innovate.
As Customer Insight Manager you will:
- Manage and develop research and insight programmes; potential to include customer experience, brand health, user testing and customer immersion, depending on experience
- Manage key platforms, leading platform development and supplier governance
- Provide timely, actionable insight and thought leadership through the delivery of strategic recommendations coupled with robust analysis
- Build collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders from across the business, understanding what’s important to them now and in the future
- Develop strong relationships with external partners, continually growing our knowledge and identifying best-practice
What experience are we looking for?
- Market researcher with excellent track record working in a client-side or strategic research agency role
- Prior experience of customer experience monitoring, brand health tracking, user testing and customer immersion ideal
- Strong quantitative skills essential, including high attention to detail and organisational ability
- Strong leadership with the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex analysis and insights in a simple and engaging way that elicits action
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences
- Understanding of an online retail business is desired
- You will enjoy a challenge and demonstrate proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination, and optimism
- Ability to work cross functionally whilst managing multiple stakeholders
- Established external network that can be leveraged in the role to bring alternative perspectives and innovative thinking
About N Brown
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things, and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new, and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career, and our customers’ lives.
As Insight Manager at N Brown, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum (DOE) plus bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.