Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers. You will be part of a team who have a strong strategy to grow beauty and are passionate about offering real beauty for the real woman in an inspiring way.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown.
As a Change Analyst you will support the delivery of change activities across Customer Operations by assessing, analysing and communicating various initiatives. You’ll engage with lots of different teams to understand their requirements and provide solutions that meet their needs. You will analyse our Customer Satisfaction feedback and use this insight to champion change and improvements.
What you’ll be responsible for as a Change Analyst:
- Support the Change Managers in delivering process, system and strategic change requests within Customer Operations
- Support the Change Managers in identifying and capturing business requirements, detailing the difference between the ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ scenario
- Carry out pre & post change impact analysis, calling out any risks to the customer or colleague journey
- Ensure regulatory requirements have been considered and captured with any piece of change i.e. TCF, Vulnerable
- Ensure appropriate documentation is created for all changes
- Create user acceptance test scripts and arrange/conduct UAT, work with the appropriate teams on defect resolution
- Act as a voice for the customer using data to champion change and improvements
- Design, implement and analyse CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) surveys
- Zendesk administration - design and implement solutions that deliver a great customer experience
- Engage and work collaboratively with colleagues from various departments to support the effective implementation of each change initiative
- Act as an SME for the Customer Operations division
Any other duties required by the line manager that are appropriate with the post, grade and level of responsibility.
What you will need to succeed as a Change Analyst:
- Ability to define the most appropriate approach and tools to use in a change analysis situation
- Knowledge and awareness of Change/Project Management principles, documents and plans
- Strong influencer - able to lead meetings to a successful conclusion
- Ability to build strong relationships across an organisation at all levels
- Strong analytical skills specifically problem solving and root cause identification
- Communicates with impact and clarity, both verbally and in writing
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient
In return for your hard-work and commitment, you’ll receive fantastic training and a competitive benefits package.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams