Here at N Brown, we are looking for a Cyber Operations Lead to join our Cyber Security team within the Digital Technology division!
About the role
To lead the operational cyber teams ongoing commitments to the business and help deliver operational security control measures, risk & governance frameworks and InfoSec principles and standards. Help identify emerging security threats, risks, and vulnerabilities to ensure appropriate countermeasures and risk mitigations are identified, prioritised and implemented through our cyber detection technologies and governance frameworks. Provide Cyber Security subject matter expertise across N Brown internal stakeholders to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems, data and information assets, while working closely with our information security partners to maintain an ahead of the curve approach to industry technologies and threats.
What will you be responsible for as Cyber Operations Lead?
- To manage, maintain and improve on the operational detect & response capabilities to cyber threats.
- To help shape and inform ongoing cyber security strategy in an ever-changing digital landscape.
- To work with other operational departments to ensure that our cyber controls remain effective, fit-for-purpose and are performing optimally.
- To manage and oversee an appropriate programme of vulnerability and patch management to maintain an informed understanding of our technical control measures.
- To have a personal and corporate awareness of current Information Security Issues, e.g. emerging vulnerabilities and zero-day exploits, and to identify appropriate risk mitigation counter-measures.
- To demonstrate an appropriate level of technical leadership across N Brown within the area of Cyber Security and IT Risk Management, working closely with our internal & external stakeholders.
- To manage the InfoSec ceremonies and support the overall delivery of the strategy, ensuring that all of the key deliverables are being met in line with business expectation.
What experience are we looking for?
- Operational security experience / Blue Team
- NIST framework
- PCI / DSS & GDPR regulation
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new, and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career, and our customers’ lives.
What’s in it for you?
As Cyber Operations Lead at N Brown you will receive a competitive salary plus bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, in addition to taking advantage of a holiday purchase scheme! You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the northern quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
We are proud to be N Brown.