An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer to work within our newly formed Partnership team. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving product opportunities within new markets through our retail partners. They will grow our current network of business contacts to ensure the Group has a full portfolio of leading retail partners while ensuring opportunities are commercial for our organisation. With growth planned there is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to lead their own development and progress.
What you’ll be responsible for as a Buyer - Partnerships :
· Responsible for driving product opportunities with our retail partners in new markets.
· Regularly meet with key retailers to grow our current network of business contacts to ensure the Group has a full portfolio of leading retail partners.
· Lead, develop and motivate Category buying teams to enhance capability.
· Lead and guide category leaders to select, manage and negotiate with category suppliers.
· Build and maintain profitable, strategic partnerships with key stakeholders.
· Analyze data to identify value proposition for each partner.
· Identify gaps in performance and define action plans across all categories.
· Provide performance feedback to relevant functions.
What you will need to succeed as a Buyer - Partnerships:
· You’ll have previous commercial buying experience.
· The desire to work in a high pressure start up environment.
· You’ll have excellent leadership skills, be charismatic and able to influence stakeholders at all levels.
· The ability to problem-solve using creative thinking and innovation.
· Excellent Communication skills.
· Be driven and self motivated.
· You’ll be resilient, tenacious and adaptable.
In return for your hard-work and commitment, you’ll receive fantastic training as well exciting development opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits package. This is a fantastic time to join our partnership team and lead the planned growth across our retail partners.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.