Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel. With our industry leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones. It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown.
About the role:
N Brown are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a CX Insight professional to help us put customers at the heart of our decision making.
In this role you will be managing research and insight programmes in order to understand and optimise Customers’ experience of us, along with understanding evolving needs and market trends so we can be fit for the future.
You will see our brands through the eyes of our customers, identifying areas of strength and opportunity, benchmarking key elements of our propositions and measuring satisfaction and advocacy, as well as exploring opportunities to innovate.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor and help drive CX performance through the management and development of CX insight and research programmes such as NPS/customer satisfaction tracking, voice of customer, journey mapping and all associated ad hoc
- Provide timely, actionable insight, thought leadership and the delivery of solid recommendations that identify improvement opportunities and optimise the customer experience
- Immerse yourself into the business, build collaborative partnerships and raise awareness of customer issues, ensuring that action is taken
- Develop strong relationships with external partners, continually growing our knowledge and identifying best-practice
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A curious, dynamic and passionate CX Insight specialist who puts customers at the heart of all they do
- An excellent track record working in a client-side or CX research agency role
- Prior experience of CX monitoring, VOC, journey mapping is critical
- Strong quantitative skills essential, including high attention to detail and organisational ability. Confident in data manipulation and interrogation.
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex analysis and insights in a simple and engaging way that elicits action; a great storyteller
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences
- A clear commercial mindset and proven experience of managing multiple stakeholders; and working in partnership with teams such as UX, Finance, Data Science, Product
- Understanding of an online retail business is desired
- You will enjoy a challenge (and not be afraid to challenge!) and will be able to demonstrate ability to work speedily, prioritise, adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results
- A competitive salary Depending on experience
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme which is based on both individual and company wide performance.
- Company pension scheme which will match up to 5% and if you put in 6% we will contribute 8%.
- Life Assurance
- Hybrid working – you can work from one of our hubs or from home, empowering you to choose the right location for you to deliver your best.
- Flexible working hours with core hours between 10 am – 4 pm
- Safe and secure Head office space based in bustling Northern Quarter - easily accessible via car or public transport
- 24 days holiday which increases with length of service, plus bank holidays.
- Holiday purchase scheme allowing colleagues to purchase up to an additional 10 days per year.
- Fantastic employee discount scheme across our websites
- Training & development throughout your career.
- Discounted share scheme.
- Train/Tram season ticket loan scheme.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.