The Product Coordinator – Home & Gift, will be responsible for the product co-ordination for catalogues, leaflets and websites.
The Product Coordinator will take briefs from buyers on lead catalogues and leaflets whilst selecting products for secondary catalogues and leaflets. They will be involved in arranging the production of digital bibles, briefing to the design team and ensuring artworks are produced on time, accurately and fit the brief.
The successful candidate will also co-ordinate the product selection from the buying teams for the relevant website updates, including all home page and shop window changes, in line with the trading calendar.
What you’ll be responsible for as a Product Co-ordinator:
- To co-ordinate product selections from the buying teams for main catalogues and leaflets.
- To select products for secondary catalogues and leaflets following the marketing brief.
- To manage the production of digital bibles for all catalogues and leaflets in line with the schedule.
- To work closely with the creative team to brief, produce and check artworks, following the style setter and marketing product brief, ensuring they are both accurate and on time.
- To manage the BOS (system) and Incentive set up for offline and online offers.
- To co-ordinate product selections for online updates in line with the Marketing promotional calendar, overseeing the relevant system set up.
- Direct line management of the Assistant Co-ordinators.
What you will need to succeed as a Product Co-ordinator:
- Experience in a buying or product focused role.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of working to and managing a critical path.
- Strong team-player and communicator.
- High attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- A genuine passion for product and strong commercial awareness.
In return for your hard-work and commitment, you’ll receive fantastic training as well exciting development opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Our people are energetic, enthusiastic and proud to work for a company that is committed to making the customer look and feel amazing. If you are able to demonstrate these qualities and the have the desired experience, why not apply today?
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams