About the role: Are you a passionate practitioner with a proven track record of success? Are you keen to secure a teaching position within a highly successful academy? Strood Academy has an exciting opportunity for an engaging and enthusiastic Teacher of PE to join their thriving department from September 2022. Our successful candidate will be a passionate practitioner who can deliver high-quality learning opportunities for our students in this curriculum area.
Applications are welcomed from both experienced and Early Career Teachers (ECTs) as we can offer fantastic professional development at every stage of a teacher’s career.
Our successful candidate will receive:
- A salary commensurate with the profile of the post.
- A range of professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity to work laterally across a number of Leigh Academies Trust schools to benchmark best practice and to be involved in teaching and learning innovation
We’re keen to hear from you if you are:
- An excellent teacher with a record of excellent outcomes.
- Collaborative, building strong professional relationships.
- Able to motivate and inspire students and staff to achieve their full potential.
- Energetic and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Someone who has a measurable impact as an individual teacher and throughout
The basis of this role is fixed term until December 2022 and offers a salary of MPS/UPS, commensurate with experience.
Limited time only! Do you know a great teacher who would like to hear about opportunities with Leigh Academies Trust? If so, make a referral today for the chance to receive £300 as a 'thank you'. Simply complete the referral form by clicking here. T&C's apply..