About the role: Allhallows Primary Academy has an opportunity for a dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic EYFS Class Teacher to join us for September 2020. Our successful candidate will be joining a strong and collaborative team within our school, and we welcome applications from teachers in the early stages of their career through to more experienced teachers as we can provide excellent professional development opportunities not only within the academy itself but across the wider Trust.
This role is offered on a one-year fixed term basis which will be reviewed in due course.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a graduate with QTS
• Has evidence of excellent practice as a classroom teacher
• Has high levels of success in teaching across EYFS
• Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
• Is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward thinking
• Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
• Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to help shape our future by joining a LAT academy
• A school community committed to raising achievement and attainment
• A fantastic working environment with excellent resources and facilities
• A strong commitment to supporting professional development opportunities
• A supportive Governing Body and Leadership Team
Being part of the Leigh Academies Trust: As of January 2020, our Trust is comprised of 25 geographically organised academies (11 secondaries, 13 primaries and 1 special) educating over 15,000 students, and employing over 2,500 talented staff. We also have three further academies in development phase, due to open between September 2020-21. The Trust is establishing four ‘clusters’ of academies: North West Kent; Central Kent; South East London; Medway. In addition, the Trust is responsible for one of the region’s biggest initial teaching training providers and a large teaching school.
As part of Leigh Academies Trust you will have ample opportunity to collaborate with your peers both within the academy and across the whole Trust. This is an important part of our vision as we know through experience that we perform better when we work together. You are supported to undertake regular self-development to continue your professional development and hopefully progress further within the organisation.
We strive to offer a range of benefits that all employees can take advantage of which we regularly review and add to - click here to view what you’d receive as a member of staff with Leigh Academies Trust.
Diversity at our core: As a Trust we are passionate about diversity and recognise that as individuals we all bring something unique to the role regardless of age, gender, race, beliefs or disabilities which is why we treat all of our people equally, without compromise.
The academy is committed to safeguarding children and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Our commitment to safeguarding is underpinned by robust processes and checks which are in place across the Trust.
Recruitment and hiring during COVID-19: Despite the challenges we face, recruitment and hiring will continue for all Leigh Academies Trust vacancies with as little disruption as possible over the coming weeks and months. This is for all senior, teaching and support staff appointments. Applications will still be reviewed and interviews conducted in a timely manner, although interview activities will vary. If you have any queries or concerns, please get in touch with the LAT Talent Team - firstname.lastname@example.org.