About the role: Are you a passionate and experienced practitioner with a proven track record of success? Are you keen to secure a Head of Department position within a highly successful academy? Strood Academy has an exciting opportunity for an engaging and enthusiastic Head of Department - PE to join their thriving department. Our successful candidate will be responsible for leading the PE department and ensuring high standards of teaching and learning. If you are an experienced PE practitioner ready for a role with leadership responsibilities, we want to hear from you!
Our successful candidate will receive:
- A salary commensurate with the profile of the post.
- A range of professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity to work laterally across a number of Leigh Academies Trust schools to benchmark best practice and to be involved in teaching and learning innovation
We’re keen to hear from you if you are:
- An excellent teacher with a record of excellent outcomes.
- Collaborative, building strong professional relationships.
- Able to motivate and inspire students and staff to achieve their full potential.
- Energetic and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Someone who has a measurable impact as an individual teacher and throughout
The basis of this role is full-time, permanent and offers a TLR of £7,017 (TLR 2a).
Limited time only! Do you know a great teacher who would like to hear about opportunities with Leigh Academies Trust? If so, make a referral today for the chance to receive £300 as a 'thank you'. Simply complete the referral form by clicking here. T&C's apply..