Fixed Term or Secondment until 31 March 2021, with possible extension beyond that date
This is a chance to work in a dynamic team on a number of high-profile programmes that support councils to improve care and health services.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about the difference that councils can make. You will be an excellent administrator and used to working in a busy office environment. It would be an advantage, but not essential, for you to have an understanding about the services that councils provide, and adult social care and health in particular.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Care and Health Improvement teams. They will have experience of:
- Organise and support events including venue bookings, administration of events bookings, liaising with venue managers and suppliers, collation of speakers information and materials, preparation of delegate packs
- Attend events undertaking support tasks such as registration and handling of enquiries. Most of these will be in London, and occasionally at venues across England
- Organising and supporting meetings including, diary management, agenda preparation and minute taking
- Organise travel and accommodation bookings
- Carry out financial administration tasks including raising and managing orders and invoices
- Transcribe outputs from events and collate customer feedback for analysis
- Produce, format and distribute documents and presentations following the corporate style
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Fiona Wileman, by email email@example.com
Closing Date: 12pm, Sunday 9th August
Interview Date: Tuesday 18th / Wednesday 19th August 2020, interviews will be held remotely
As a Disability Confident Leader, the LGA values diversity and encourages applications from all sections of the community