Ref: HSG1049P - Asset Manager Co-ordinator
Bassetlaw District Council own and manage around 6,300 homes in North Nottinghamshire. As part of the Council’s ambitions to improve the condition and level of its housing stock, with planning permission already granted to develop 120 new homes in the next two years, we are expanding our Property and Development Team. So, if you are looking for a new challenge and have the right skills, we would welcome an application from you.
Reporting to the Property and Development Manager, you will manage, co-ordinate and direct all activities delivered by the Asset and Contract Management functions of the Housing Service. This will include planning the Housing Capital Programme for repairs and improvements, stock condition surveying and ensuring the work of contractors is properly managed and co-ordinated.
You must therefore have:
- Significant experience of working in a similar or related field and in depth experience of maintenance and improvements work
- A degree in Building Construction, Construction Management, Property Maintenance or related subject
- A Domestic Energy Assessment qualification e.g. NHER
For an informal discussion about any of these roles, please contact Mark Edwards, Property and Development Manager on 01909 533533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bassetlaw District Council recognises employees’ commitment to excellence in service delivery, and in return is committed to providing a healthy work-life balance as part of a generous rewards package, which includes:
- A minimum of 25 days annual leave rising incrementally each to year to a maximum of 31 days after 5 years’ service, plus bank holidays
- A generous pension scheme
- Flexitime Scheme
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free healthcare cash plan and benefits
- Family friendly policies
- Discounted car parking
- Optional benefits due to be implemented from 1 April 2020, including an annual leave purchase scheme and health and wellbeing scheme.
To request an application pack, please visit www.bassetlawjobs.co.uk, email email@example.com or telephone the HR Team on (01909) 533121. Please quote HSG1049P on the application form and within all correspondence.
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 9th April 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 20th April 2021