Local Partnerships LLP is a joint venture between HM Treasury, the Local Government Association and the Welsh Government. We were formed in 2009 to help the public sector deliver projects and change at the local level. We support central and local government, health and other local bodies to ensure their key priorities are delivered and clients secure value for money.
Our vision is as simple as it is challenging: to strengthen the public sector to deliver more effectively, achieve more swiftly, and give value for money to the taxpayer and customer.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Office Manager to support the smooth and effective running of Local Partnerships’ office and central services.
You will act as liaison between Local Partnerships and all external parties regarding operations and facilities, principally HR and ICT services.
• Will be educated to ‘A’ level as a minimum, or hold equivalent vocational qualifications
• Sound experience of supporting business process and support functions, in either public or private sector. Experience should include office management responsibilities
• An imaginative and flexible approach to work, particularly in the field of coordination and problem solving as well as process/activity planning
• Excellent communication/literacy and interpersonal skills to engage and work with colleagues to ensure a joined-up approach and supportive environment
• Proficient professional level of ICT skills required in main MS Office applications
• Self- starter with the ability and willingness to work flexibly
• Confidence to manage proactively, co-ordinate and delegate when appropriate
You must have the right to work in the UK, Local Partnerships are unfortunately unable to offer sponsorship visas. Evidence for the right to work in the UK will be requested at the interview stage.
Closing date: 5pm, Thursday 24 June 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 6 July 2021, interviews will be held remotely
We are committed to increasing the diversity of our organisation across the full range of protected and individual characteristics. We would particularly welcome applications from potential colleagues who can help us to build a more inclusive workforce, representing better the characteristics of the communities we aim to serve.
Local Partnerships values diversity and encourages applications from all sections of the community