Vacancy Reference: 001732
Location: Westminster - London
Closing Date: 04/08/2019
Salary: £20,000 (including London Weighting)
Employment Type: Permanent, full-time
Department: Local Partnerships
Hours Per week: 35
Salary: £20,000 (including London Weighting) + training support
About the role
Working as part of the Programme Management team within Local Partnerships you will be assisting in the smooth and effective running of programmes by working with the relevant Programme Directors and Project Directors, as well as providing administrative and coordination support to both the Programme Management and Leadership Teams.
A large part of the role will be to help coordinate costs and ensure efficiencies across the business, aiding with financial monitoring.
• A self-starter with the ability to identify what requires doing and the enthusiasm to see tasks through
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to resolve administrative problems and multitask effectively
• Ability and willingness to work flexibly
• Eager to learn and interest in further training
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to understand instructions and ask questions
• IT skills across the Microsoft Office suite
Local Partnerships LLP is a joint venture between HM Treasury, the Local Government Association and the Welsh Government. We were formed in 2009 to help the public sector deliver projects and change at the local level. We support central and local government, health and other local bodies to ensure their key priorities are delivered and clients secure value for money.
Our vision is as simple as it is challenging: to strengthen the public sector to deliver more effectively, achieve more swiftly, and give value for money to the taxpayer and customer.
Closing Date: 5pm, Sunday 4 August 2019
Interview Date: w/c 5 August 2019
Local Partnerships values diversity and encourages applications from all sections of the community
This vacancy is now closed. We are no longer accepting applications for this position.