Fixed term until 30 November 2021
ADASS is the association of directors of adult social services in England. We are a charity and the association aims to further the interests of people in need of social care by promoting high standards of social care services and influencing the development of social care legislation and policy. The membership is drawn from serving directors of adult social care employed by local authorities. Associate members are past directors and our wider membership includes deputy and assistant directors. In 2019, membership was extended to principal social workers.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced administrator on a two-year fixed-term basis to provide a range of administrative support for ADASS, to deliver an effective business support service to trustees and members, and at conferences and events.
• Excellent administration and diary management skills
• Experience in data entry and record keeping
• Excellent IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Experience of working with CRM or website management systems
• A resilient and flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changing priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
• An understanding of the role of ADASS and the work it carries out
Closing Date: 5pm, Sunday, 22 September 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 02 October 2019
ADASS has a positive approach to achieving a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community