About Local Partnerships
Local Partnerships LLP is a joint venture between HM Treasury, the Local Government Association and the Welsh Government. We were formed in 2009 to help the public sector deliver projects and change at the local level. We support central and local government, health and other local bodies to ensure their key priorities are delivered and clients secure value for money.
Our vision is as simple as it is challenging: to strengthen the public sector to deliver more effectively, achieve more swiftly, and give value for money to the taxpayer and customer.
About the role
Local Partnerships is seeking an Executive Assistant and Compliance Officer on a full-time basis.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive you will provide daily support to contribute to the smooth running of our organisation, whilst ensuring our business processes follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
- Excellent organisational skills, personal resilience and ability to multi-task, with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload and priorities in order to meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly, have the motivation to be a self-starter and work independently
- Excellent communication / literacy and interpersonal skills to engage confidently and credibly with senior colleagues and clients
- Positive attitude to problem solving instead of problem identification alone
- Ability to keep matters confidential where required
- Professional IT skills across the Microsoft Office suite
- Confidence to manage proactively and delegate upwards when appropriate
- Political sensitivity, with the ability to exercise discretion, judgment and confidentiality when dealing with politician and officers at every level, and to demonstrate political neutrality at all times
Please note, the recruitment for this role is being administered by the Local Government Association.
Please note the job description is generic, with specific details regarding the role outlined above.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 5 December 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 11 December 2019
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Local Partnerships is committed to ensuring sustainability and responding to the climate crisis. We ask you to consider before printing this document.