Are you the Team Leader we are looking for? Do you have the passion, talent, skills and care experiences that can make it all add up for the people we support?
Purpose of the role:
To oversee the day to day running of the services you are allocated to, this includes:
- Ensuring the rotas are in place to meet contract hours and meet the people we support needs
- Ensuring that support records are accurately maintained
- Ensuring that accident/incident records are completed as and when required
To support our delivery teams with:
- Providing direct supervision to support staff in line with staff allocation
- Providing onsite coaching and mentoring to staff
To contribute to the development of the services by:
- Promoting and supporting inclusion throughout the service, identifying and discussing employment and leisure opportunities in the community
- Developing plans to ensure that the people we support are active citizens in their community.
To maintain effective Communication by:
- Developing and maintaining effective communication systems within the service.
- Supporting regular team meetings
Livability John Grooms Court, Norwich, is a residential home for disabled adults with physical and intellectual disabilities. This service provides 25 single occupancy self-contained flats plus two flats for two people.
Livability John Grooms Court is a spacious and modern home. The large rooms are designed to offer a cosy and homely feel. The aim is to develop and maintain independence for our residents.
When applying, please ensure that you complete the Supporting Statement and Full Work History sections of the application form.
Following the recent Government legislation, all staff working in a CQC registered care home providing nursing or personal care are required by law to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Therefore, we require candidates to have had both vaccinations or received their first vaccination with the second arranged before 11th November 2021 at the time of making their application. Proof of vaccination status will be required.
Should you be medically exempt, applications will be accepted and proof of exemption must be uploaded with your application.
For further information, please visit Gov.uk