Would you enjoy working in Social Care?
Do you have the values, passion and empathy we are looking for?
You do not need any qualifications or experience to join us as an Enabling Support Worker. We only ask that you have the ambition to make a positive contribution to people’s life, are compassionate and kind. If this is you, we would love to hear from you.
A bit about Livability Anvil House
Livability Anvil House in Billericay, Essex, provides person-centred, responsive care for seven adults with intellectual disabilities. Our team provide positive behaviour support to ensure that those in our care are enabled to live a flourishing life. Our home is in a peaceful residential area, close to the town centre. Care is available 24 hours a day from experienced and well-trained staff.
In return, Livability will provide:
- Effective induction and Training in your new role.
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a subject matter expert through a defined career pathway.
- You can join Livability academy and be supported to achieve a nationally recognised qualification that align with your role and our strategic aims.
- A generous Annual Leave and Pension.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
Thank you for choosing Livability
- Our Golden Hello is just one of the ways we welcome you, along with our benefits and induction programme. Golden Hello scheme for new staff: For enabling support workers joining our team, we welcome you in lots of ways including through our golden hello monetary award scheme. When you join, you will receive a comprehensive induction, ongoing support and training and £500 in your 12th month’s pay. Subject to T&Cs.
Livability is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS/Access NI check.
Livability is committed to the Disability Confident Scheme and to equal opportunities therefore we welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation.