Would you enjoy working in Social Care?
Do you have the values, passion and empathy we are looking for?
You do not need any qualifications or experience to join us as an Enabling Support Worker. We only ask that you have the ambition to make a positive contribution to people’s life, hold a full UK driving licence, are compassionate and kind. If this is you, we would love to hear from you.
A bit about Livability Kenway Court
Livability Kenway Court is a residential, community focused care home in Southend-on-Sea. The service supports disabled people and people with learning disabilities. People that live at the home have a lot of individual choice, with active support from staff. Our service offers nursing support to those with complex needs.
In return, Livability will provide:
- Effective induction and Training in your new role.
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a subject matter expert through a defined career pathway.
- You can join Livability academy and be supported to achieve a nationally recognised qualification that align with your role and our strategic aims.
- A generous Annual Leave and Pension.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
Thank you for choosing Livability
- Our Golden Hello is just one of the ways we welcome you, along with our benefits and induction programme. Golden Hello scheme for new staff: For enabling support workers joining our team, we welcome you in lots of ways including through our golden hello monetary award scheme. When you join, you will receive a comprehensive induction, ongoing support and training and £500 in your 12th month’s pay. Subject to T&Cs.
Livability is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS/Access NI check.
Livability is committed to the Disability Confident Scheme and to equal opportunities therefore we welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation.
Following the recent Government legislation, all staff working in a CQC registered care home providing nursing or personal care are required by law to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Therefore, we require candidates to have had both vaccinations before 11th November 2021 or at the time of making their application. Proof of vaccination status will be required.
Should you be medically exempt, applications will be accepted and proof of exemption must be uploaded with your application.
For further information, please visit Gov.uk