- Work in an Executive Airport Lounge
- Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Work within a professional hospitality team
- Great benefits: medical, dental, vision coverage, basic life insurance etc.
- 20-40 hours per week.
MAG USA is a subsidiary of Manchester Airport Group ("MAG") - the UK’s largest airport operator owning numerous airports and aiding the transit of almost 60 million passengers and 650,000 tons of freight to 225 global destinations. MAG expanded into the U.S. market in 2015 and, since then, we have quickly established a robust services and consulting business, which proudly supports a growing number of airports across the U.S. with a variety of premium services. One of the product lines that MAG USA is focused on are our award-winning " Escape Lounges ," our line of premier, common-use airport lounges.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting directly to the Lounge Manager, we are currently looking for a motivated and experienced Lounge Agent to join our professional hospitality team at our exclusive Escape Lounge at Minneapolis-St.Paul International Airport . This role requires an experienced and rounded hospitality professional as the duties are varied: You will be
- Meeting and greeting our customers in a professional and courteous way
- Ensuring that the lounge area is maintained and presented to the highest possible standard
- Taking bookings and keeping accurate records of each customer
- Serving and taking payment for food and alcoholic beverages
- Maintaining stock levels,
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Being involved in the training of new staff etc.
This is a role that will empower you, give you responsibility and give you new skills.
We are not aiming for ‘okay’ we strive for excellence and to be the benchmark service provider. Therefore, this role will require the delivery of innovative solutions and quality service in line with business objectives and MAG's elevated company standards.
Qualifications and Skills
- As the successful candidates, you will have extensive experience within the hospitality sector with a proven track record in the delivery of high end hospitality services.
- You must be a team player and be able to work in collaboration with your team mates. We have an inclusive, professional culture and only employ staff who embrace and share these principles.
- Given the nature of the airport lounge, you will have to be flexible around shift times and availability.
- It is critical that you are computer literate and have used booking systems and electronic point of sales systems previously.
- You must be over 21 years old to comply with our service of alcohol policy.
- You must be able to pass a TSA background check in order to obtain an airport badge.
- To be successful in this role, you will have a high energy/ can-do attitude. You must be able to deliver on time and to the highest standard. We will give you the support, skills and tools that you need to be successful if you can bring the drive, personality and desire!
Benefits - What we offer
MAG is a global business that continues to expand not only across the US, but across the world. We want to be the number one airport support service business across the U.S. and believe that great service starts with its people. This is why we offer great training and career opportunities. Our benefits package is one of the most generous in the industry with medical/dental/vision coverage, 401k, HSA accounts and basic life insurance to name just a few.
We are growing rapidly in the U.S. and as such can offer great career options for outstanding people!
Must be a minimum of 21 years old to comply with our alcohol service policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, actual or perceived sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical handicap or disability as set forth in the American with Disabilities Act 1990, or Veterans Status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.