Our busy Asset Delivery team is expanding and needs 6 Multi Traders to provide a great service to our customers.
- NVQ qualified to level 3 or equivalent
- Experience and competency across the full range of building trades, including plumbing, carpentry, plastering, decorating, flooring and tiling
- Experience working in the social housing or maintenance sector would be desirable
- A record of excellent customer service and right first time repairs
- Full and valid driving licence
- Flexibility to work out of hours as part of the emergency on call rota if required
- Able to use a personal digital assistant (PDA) mobile device to manage your work
Hours of work:
- 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- The normal hours of duty are between 8:00am till 17:00pm and the actual hours to be worked each day will be agreed with you, depending on the needs of the business
- There may be some Saturdays on a rota basis
• A performance based annual bonus
• 28 days holiday + bank holidays and the option to buy/sell holiday
• A company van and a uniform
• Training & Development including regular tool box talks
• A great team of colleagues to work with
• Regular social and charitable events and a range of wellbeing activities
• Enhanced family leave policies
• A really competitive package of flexible employee benefits
Find out what it’s like to be part of #teammhs in our recruitment video
We’re Investors in Diversity accredited and a Disability Confident employer. This means if you tell us you have a disability and meet the minimum requirements for the job, we’ll offer you an interview. We can be flexible when assessing people so everyone has the best opportunity to demonstrate they can do the job.
For more details read the job description and person specification attached (see below). If you have the essential requirements we look forward to hearing from you. You must apply through the . Any arrangements for interviews will be made in the light of guidance about coronavirus.