We are looking for a keen and ambitious project coordinator to join our Business Improvement team on a permanent basis. You’ll be key in helping us to drive change and agility across our organisation, working with other members of Transformation & Digital Services to help coordinate and deliver a portfolio of projects.
You’ll be a central point for our busy team, helping to coordinate the schedule, risks, and issues of our projects, communicating closely with the team and other key stakeholders around the business. You’ll help to facilitate workshops and service design research sessions, working closely with key team members to ensure user needs are captured. You’ll work closely with our Performance Analysts to help assess available data, feeding trends and issues into our project delivery.
Based in Medway, we have 10,000+ homes across Kent. And we’re growing. With plans to develop more homes our ultimate ambition is to end the housing crisis in North Kent. We have beautiful offices overlooking the River Medway, and big ambitions to transform not just our services for customers, but as an organisation too.
Essential skills for this role are:
- A keen and inquisitive mind with excellent analytical and facilitation skills
- A proven ability to manage multiple, complex tasks, to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, with a proven ability to build and manage relationships
- A passion for delivering change
- Excellent influencing skills and the ability to challenge constructively
- Experience of working with a variety of datasets, translating these into meaningful insights and actions
Desirable experience is as follows:
- Working within agile project delivery
- Working within digital transformation
- Service design
- 28 days' holiday per annum
- Flexible staff benefits
- A performance-based bonus
- Regular social events
- A superb office environment
- A great team of colleagues
Does this sound like you? Then we'd love to hear from you. Please take a look at the Role Profile for the post, and submit an application form via our e-recruitment system. A copy of the Leadership Behaviours relating to this role are attached.
You can find out more about working for #teammhs here: https://youtu.be/-7o9L8OPn60
We are expecting to receive a lot of interest in the role, and so we may bring forward the closing date for applications. You are therefore encouraged to submit an application as soon as possible, if you are interested in the role.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note that the interview arrangements will reflect current guidance about coronavirus. We'll confirm further details with candidates who are shortlisted to attend an interview.