You'll be proactive and have good, relevant experience of active asset management, business planning and budget management. A Chartered Surveyor and MRICS (or equivalent) qualified would be desirable.
About the role
You'll manage the quality and condition of the Housing Stock through strategic planning of resources and projects. Undertake regular reviews of business planning data and assumptions to ensure the right level of works are undertaken to the stock to maintain its value and viability. You'll be responsible for maintaining, refurbishing and improving mhs homes’ estates and property assets to approved standards, within budgetary constraints focussed on the needs of the residents, through planned, major works and cyclical works. You'll manage a team of 10 people.
- A performance based annual bonus
- Training and opportunities for continuing professional development
- Flexible staff benefits including a cycle to work scheme
- 28 days holiday a year + Bank Holidays and the option to buy/sell holiday
- A range of wellbeing activities
- Enhanced family leave policies
- A fantastic working office environment overlooking the River Medway that’s accessible and inclusive
- Free on-site parking and disabled parking
- Regular social and charitable events and a volunteering day
- A great team of colleagues to work with
You can also find out more about working for #teammhs here: https://youtu.be/-7o9L8OPn60
We’re Investors in Diversity accredited and a Disability Confident employer. This means if you tell us you have a disability and meet the minimum requirements for the job, we’ll offer you an interview. We can be flexible when assessing people so everyone has the best opportunity to demonstrate they can do the job.
Due to current social distancing requirements, you'll need to be able to work from home and have internet access.
The Role Profile is attached, and gives further details about this role. Also attached are our Leadership Behaviours for this role.
Applications to be made via the mhs homes website jobs page. Please note, we may consider closing this job early if we have an exceptional response.