Location: Rochester, Kent
Closing date: 15/11/2021
Interview date (week commencing) : 19/11/2021
Salary: Salary from £27,697 - £29,913 - dependent on successful probation and skills assessments
Employment type: Permanent
Team: Asset Management: Repairs/Empty Homes/Investment
Our busy Asset Delivery team is expanding and needs 6 Multi Traders to provide a great service to our customers.
Hours of work:
• A performance based annual bonus
• 28 days holiday + bank holidays and the option to buy/sell holiday
• A company van and a uniform
• Training & Development including regular tool box talks
• A great team of colleagues to work with
• Regular social and charitable events and a range of wellbeing activities
• Enhanced family leave policies
• A really competitive package of flexible employee benefits
Find out what it’s like to be part of #teammhs in our recruitment video
We’re Investors in Diversity accredited and a Disability Confident employer. This means if you tell us you have a disability and meet the minimum requirements for the job, we’ll offer you an interview. We can be flexible when assessing people so everyone has the best opportunity to demonstrate they can do the job.
For more details read the job description and person specification attached (see below). If you have the essential requirements we look forward to hearing from you. You must apply through the . Any arrangements for interviews will be made in the light of guidance about coronavirus.
The closing date for this job has now passed.