You'll be responsible for ensuring both the site and fabric of the building, externally and internally, are maintained and ensuring H&S standards are at the highest. You'll also assist with managing all contracts associated with the site.
Key tasks include:
- Regular site inspections and audits
- Liaising with contractors including the on-site materials supplier in reviewing stock and dealing with queries.
- Booking vehicle MOTs, servicing and repairs for our company vans
- General admin duties, maintaining records and collating data for reports and meetings.
- Proven experience of dealing with contractors
- Fantastic computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- A good understanding of H&S in the working environment and the ability to identify risks
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Great communication skills to work across the business and be a team player to achieve the best outcome
- Pension contributions matched up to 6%
- 28 days holiday (pro rata) and the option to buy/sell holiday
- Flexible Working
- Training & Development
- A great team of colleagues to work with
- Regular charitable events and a range of wellbeing activities
- Enhanced family leave policies
- A really competitive package of flexible employee benefits
- Access to 2 holiday homes in Dorset and Norfolk
To find out what it's like to work here, view our recruitment video.
Instructions for potential applicants: Please note we're using an anonymised recruitment process for this role. This means the shortlisting panel will only see personal details or CVs if you're shortlisted for interview. Therefore, shortlisting will be done based on your application form and supporting statement. Please complete all sections fully and refer to the role profile when telling us about your skills and experience.
We’re Investors in Diversity accredited and a Disability Confident employer. This means if you tell us you have a disability and meet the minimum requirements for the job, we’ll offer you an interview. We can be flexible when assessing people so everyone has the best opportunity to demonstrate they can do the job.
For more details read the Role Profile and our Leadership Behaviours attached. If you have the essential requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. You can apply through our website.