Area Manager – Cheshire
Great things are happening at mydentist. Already Europe’s largest dental company, we’re on a mission to offer the best dental care at affordable prices.
Our patients come first. It’s as simple as that. Their oral health, the quality of care they receive, the experience they get when they’re with us – nothing matters more.
What is the job?
As an Area Manager you will be accountable for leading a territory and making it the best it can be, from achieving all KPIs and driving practice performance, to making your region a great place to work.
You’ll be in a role where you can really make things happen, and shape the future of mydentist. You’ll be at home leading teams of people to deliver action plans, and with an eye for numbers you’ll be able to drive performance using a suite of management information that’s at your finger-tips.
This role will involve working with practices throughout Cheshire.
What skills do I need?
As a proven Area Manager in Retail, Dentistry or Healthcare you’ll bring:
• A successful and impressive track record of managing a comparable number of stores/practices across a territory
• Strong commercial awareness/business acumen – Experience of analysing financial data including profit and loss accounts to make problem solving commercial decisions across several sites relating to practice profit.
• Positivity to champion business change
• A drive to make everyday a success, and a desire to be the number 1 area team!
• Excellent interpersonal skills to manage key stakeholder relationships
What’s in it for me?
In addition to a competitive salary plus car allowance/company car, you’ll be joining a business that is going places, in a role where you can genuinely contribute to the success of the business - which will give you a platform to shine, develop, and grow.
We know you’ll already have the skills to bring the best out of people. So we’ll take the time to bring the best out in you – and all of that starts with our company induction at our Training Academy.
Anything else I should know?
There will be the daily need to travel within your Area, plus external/Regional meetings in the North West (predominantly Manchester) or our Support Centre when required.