Job reference: 019305
Location: Head Office
Department: HR, Resourcing & Learning and Development
A varied and versatile team, we deliver a number of key business functions, including Employee Relations, Reward, Learning and Development and Resourcing. We make sure mydentist attracts, retains and develops the very best talent in the dental market. People who share our purpose, live our values and are as restlessly ambitious as we are.
The Clinical Resourcing Advisor plays a vital role in ensuring that our patients have access to the best clinical care in the area that they live through attracting and securing the best possible dental talent in the country.
Working within one of the most exciting Resourcing teams in the country you will be responsible for your own geographical area, understanding the successes and challenges in that area and using that understanding to attract clinicians to mydentist
Ideally you will have worked in a fast paced, high volume recruitment role before, have experience of working towards and exceeding targets and are a team player.
Although your role will be focused around delivering high performance in a successful resourcing team the aim goal is to work closely with operational colleagues ensuring that we have the best clinical care in our practices.
· Active recruiter role – recruiting qualified, Overseas and newly qualified Dentists
· Develop attraction plans for your area
· Use a range of a methodologies to attract candidates
· Consistently hit and exceed targets
· Build relationships with your operational colleagues to keep recruitment moving at a fast pace
· Articulating and championing the Employee Brand model
· Go above and beyond where necessary to get the best [possible talent
Location: mydentist Support Centre
Salary: Competitive + bonus
The closing date for this job has now passed.