Specialist Orthodontist, Scunthorpe
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 10 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Specialist Orthodontist to join us in our Scunthorpe practice DN16 1NR. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- We have surgery space available Monday and Tuesdays each week
- There are up to 1,100 UOAs available with attractive UOA rate being offered
- 45% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space with lots of natural light
- Digital x-rays, rotary endo and central suction in the practice
- High demand for private treatments with scope to build on the current patient base
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Access to a Hygienist
- Team of 5 other clinicians on site and supported by an experienced Practice Manager
- Practice is in a lovely residential area and extremely close to the main train station in Scunthorpe providing excellent transport links to surrounding areas including Sheffield and Leeds
- Free parking is available
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Laura Harris today on 07525902487 or email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.