Trainee Dental Nurse
Location: Wandsworth, London (SW18)
Days and Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (1 hour lunch)
Imagine being able to shape your dream Nursing career and focussing on being the best you can be. Whilst caring for patients, we can help you develop, and help shape dentistry... Welcome to mydentist. Europe’s largest dental care provider, where Dental Nurses come to excel in their field.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, fully funded GDC registration and medical indemnity plus a continued investment in your professional development. Dental Nurses have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, a large clinical community and opportunities to mentor others.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Dental Nurse to join us on a full time basis at our lovely 2 surgery mixed practice in Wandsworth, London. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent patient base and reputation in the area
- Work with a small hardworking team
- The Myoptions bonus scheme
- Fully funded GDC registration, medical indemnity & CPD
- Opportunities to support our practices locally to gain a wider experience base
- Based on a high street location close to local shops
- Must be GDC registered or registered on a Dental Nurse course
- Have a passion for putting patients first
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well within our team
- IT skills
Click Apply or contact our Recruitment Specialist, Jeri today on email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.