ob Title Trainee Dental Nurse/receptionist
Hours Per Week 40 hours
Days Per Week Monday - Friday
Rate of Pay Competitive with benefits
Location Wyke Regis
At mydentist, our purpose is to use our scale and network to shape dentistry for a generation to ensure everyone has access to high-quality, affordable, individual oral healthcare, wherever they are, whatever their needs.
If you are looking to retrain or begin an exciting new career in the dental industry, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. Being a Trainee Dental Nurse, you’ll ensure each of our patients receive the best possible quality of service. We treat our patients like they’re one of the family. Wherever they are, we’re proud to deliver high quality affordable care.
An amazing career opportunity
At mydentist we provide a fully funded 12-18-month Dental Nurse training programme through our inhouse academy. On graduation, you will be a Registered Dental Nurse with a nationally recognised nursing qualification and receive a pay increase, £500 bonus payment, and have your professional membership cost covered and access to further courses (worth up to)
Our "learn while you earn" course is a permanent practice-based role and to be considered for this role you should:
- Have grade C or above in English GCSE or equivalent with strong communication skills
- Deliver the best patient care, day in day out by making all your patients feel welcome and at ease
- Be committed to complete all of the necessary coursework and exams in connection to the Student Dental Nurse programme (this will include out of hours study)
As we can provide our Students with free training and a job in practice - our programme is a great alternative to an apprenticeship or course which does not offer a work placement.
We see a variety of patients and provide both NHS and Private dentistry treatments, so no two days are the same. Providing the best quality patient care on a day to basis can be a hugely rewarding career and if you have the following skills this could be a great opportunity for you:
- Ensure your surgery is safe and compliant by living and breathing our safety and regulatory standards in every aspect of your working day
- Build great relationships with your Dentist and practice support colleagues, working efficiently and effectively
- Be flexible to support other practices in your local area
- Take ownership for your continued professional development
- Keep calm under pressure
- Be able to use the latest systems and technology to help organise and provide patient care
In return, you’ll receive a competitive hourly rate along with benefits including discounted gym membership, childcare vouchers, money off your mobile phone and online shopping retailers, fully funded GDC registration and medical indemnity plus a continued investment in your professional development and career growth.
To find our more, speak to our Nurse Resourcing Specialist, Jeri stephan on 07921 582 466
Please note: Due to high application volumes we are not always able to response to each application – if you haven’t heard from us within 10 days of application, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.