Private Orthodontist, Sunderland
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for clinicians can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Clinicians also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 10 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Private Orthodontist to join us in Sunderland, SR1 1PT. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Surgery space available 2 days per week, Thursday and Friday
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand.
- Working with longstanding, expert practice and support teams and a Treatment Coordinator to help increase private revenue.
- The practice offers a wide range of treatments both NHS and Private. Treatments include Invisalign, Ceramic Braces and fixed braces
- Myorthodontist Sunderland is in the heart of Sunderland on Laura street. They are situated within walking distance of the popular city centre. Parking is available at the practice and they are within easy access to bus and metro services for those coming in from Newcastle and surrounding areas.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Laura Harris today on 07525902487 or email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.