Overall aim of the role:
A Nirvana Spa Housekeeper has the overall responsibility for maintaining exceptional levels of cleanliness within the changing rooms, shower areas and restrooms, also ensuring washroom supplies and amenities are fully stocked at all times. Housekeepers will also assist with processing and replenishing all laundry requirements throughout the business.
What you’ll do:
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
• Working within Company and departmental guidelines and procedures
• Replenishment of supplies and amenities.
• Assisting with the clearing, washing, drying, folding and movement of robes and towels.
• Cleaning areas around the Spa, including corridors and pools.
• Providing an outstanding level of customer service to all guests.
• Adhering to Company Health and Safety policies and regulations.
• Attending training sessions, as and when required.
• Being presentable, professional and courteous at all times.
Who you’ll be:
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
• A commitment to maintaining high levels of cleanliness.
• Flexibility with an open and positive 'can-do' attitude.
• The ability to work independently in an organised, efficient and productive manner.
• Warm and friendly communication skills.
What we’ll offer you:
We offer an attractive benefits package which includes:
- Life Assurance (4 X Annual Salary)
- Medical Cash plan through Medicash *
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- Membership to Nirvana Fitness
- Discounts on selected products
- Annual Flu Vaccine
- Company sick pay (1-week full pay / 1 week half pay) *
- Free on-site parking
- Paid breaks
- Company uniform provided
(* upon successful completion of probationary period)
Nirvana Spa and Leisure Ltd recognises that discrimination in the workplace in any form is unacceptable and in most cases unlawful. We have therefore adopted an Equal Opportunities Policy to ensure that all job applicants and employees are treated fairly and without favour or prejudice. We are committed to applying this policy throughout all areas of employment, recruitment and selection, training, development and promotion. In all situations, people will be judged solely on merit or ability.
We will ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic, or national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political opinion/affiliation, age, religion or belief. Our application form will be as simple and straight forward as possible and we will not ask for unnecessary information. Interview questions will be related to the requirements of the job and we will not seek irrelevant qualifications. Applicants will be short listed/selected solely on the basis of capability.