Are you, enthusiastic, and ambitious? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, fun, and friendly environment? Do you have a passion for flavours and love cooking with exceptional seasonal, fresh produce?
We are looking for a talented Breakfast Chef who:
- Believes in creating elegant, delicious dishes that shout exceptional quality.
- Has relevant experience in cooking A la Carte breakfast to order.
- Is passionate about fresh, local produce.
- Has a superb work-life ethic – lives life to the full in and out of work.
- Is an excellent team player, ready to help colleagues.
- Works well under pressure in a vibrant kitchen.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for the full breakfast service.
- Prepare, cook and present the best dishes to our guests.
- Create new dishes and contribute to innovative new menus.
- Maintain high standards of quality and cleanliness.
- Continually strive towards achievement and improvement.
What we’ll offer you
- You’ll benefit from predictable working patterns – five, eight-hour shifts with a paid break and 2 set days off per week.
- We are dedicated to the development of our chefs; we invest in comprehensive training plans and offer fantastic career progression pathways.
We offer great salaries and generous benefits and rewards including:
- Life Assurance (4 X Annual Salary)
- Gym membership
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Discounts on selected products
- Annual flu vaccine
- Company uniform
- Company sick pay
- Free on-site parking
Nirvana Spa and Leisure Ltd recognises that discrimination in the workplace in any form is unacceptable and in most cases unlawful. We have therefore adopted an Equal Opportunities Policy to ensure that all job applicants and employees are treated fairly and without favour or prejudice. We are committed to applying this policy throughout all areas of employment, recruitment and selection, training, development and promotion. In all situations, people will be judged solely on merit or ability.
We will ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic, or national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political opinion/affiliation, age, religion or belief. Our application form will be as simple and straight forward as possible and we will not ask for unnecessary information. Interview questions will be related to the requirements of the job and we will not seek irrelevant qualifications. Applicants will be short listed/selected solely on the basis of capability.