Overall aim of the role:
A Nirvana Spa Overnight Cleaning Operative has a responsibility for maintaining high levels of cleanliness in all areas of the facilities, providing a quality service, with attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Cleaning of Changing areas, showers, sauna & steam rooms
- Using machinery, as directed to, maintain floors
- Cleaning areas around the Spa, including corridors, pools, statues and stairs.
- To use chemical agents as safely and as directed
- Emptying waste bins and transporting waste to designated points
- Sweeping/Hoovering/Mopping of floors
- To clean toilets, urinals, handbasins, sinks and drinking water fountains
- Carry out other duties as required and which are appropriate to the role
- Adhering to Company Health and Safety policies and regulations.
- Attending training sessions, as and when required.
Who you’ll be:
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- A commitment to maintaining high levels of cleanliness.
- Flexibility with an open and positive 'can-do' attitude.
- The ability to work independently in an organised, efficient and productive manner.
- Warm and friendly communication skills.
What we’ll offer you
We offer generous benefits and rewards including:
- Life Assurance (4 X Annual Salary)
- Gym membership
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Discounts on selected products
- Annual flu vaccine
- Company sick pay
- Free on-site parking
Nirvana Spa and Leisure Ltd recognises that discrimination in the workplace in any form is unacceptable and in most cases unlawful. We have therefore adopted an Equal Opportunities Policy to ensure that all job applicants and employees are treated fairly and without favour or prejudice. We are committed to applying this policy throughout all areas of employment, recruitment and selection, training, development and promotion. In all situations, people will be judged solely on merit or ability.
We will ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic, or national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political opinion/affiliation, age, religion or belief. Our application form will be as simple and straight forward as possible and we will not ask for unnecessary information. Interview questions will be related to the requirements of the job and we will not seek irrelevant qualifications. Applicants will be short listed/selected solely on the basis of capability.